From location to architecture, everything at Trophy Club at Bellgrade Apartments is meant to enhance the way you live. Our luxury apartments in Midlothian, VA, are designed from top to bottom with your well-being in mind, bringing forward gorgeous lake vistas, stunning floor plans, and a collection of impeccable amenities and services.
24-Hour Maintenance Service Guarantee
Very Private, Scenic Lake, and Courtyard Views
Full-Size Washer/Dryer Connections
Spacious Balconies and Patios
Custom Apartment Designs
Enormous Walk-In Closets
Furnished Suites Available
Next Day Internet and Digital Cable In-Home Connection & Activation
Open Concept Layout to Maximize Living Space
Quality, Custom Apartment Homes for Rent
Pet PolicyPets are welcome members of the Edward Rose & Sons family and are an important part of our community! For existing residents who are considering adding a pet or for new residents joining the community, we’re excited that you will be expanding your family and want to help by bringing some considerations to your attention before doing so.
- Two pets per apartment are permitted. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat should not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
- Dog breed restrictions include the following: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro de Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed’s lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum.
- Pets must be on a leash, controlled by the owner at all times when outside of their apartment
- Residents are responsible for pet damages within the apartments and outdoor landscaping. Pets must be curbed away from landscaping such as shrubs, flowers, small trees
- Domestic birds and fish are not included in the pet policy
- All pets must be spayed or neutered and are not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken.
- Immunization records & local licensing laws are required.
Pet Fees: One-time non-refundable pet fee of $300, refundable deposit of $200 and a monthly pet rent of $25 per apartment are required.
Pet Free Buildings: Throughout the community, Buildings are specified as pet friendly and pet-free. Pet-free buildings are also designated as nonsmoking buildings. The non-pet, non-smoking buildings are identified as the following: #4, #5, #6
Luxury Midlothian Apartments
It all starts with our smart, front-to-back layouts that allow for plenty of privacy and open to natural pond views. Then it’s time for the heart of the home to shine – our kitchens come with two cabinetry finishes: a rich dark espresso and a white linen tone. Plus, they are all well-equipped with quartz countertops and trendy backsplashes. Crowning your home is the open-concept design, with ample living room space, washer/dryer connections, and walk-in closets that you can get lost in. We even offer fully furnished corporate units, should you need a short-term home.
Outside your new one or two-bedroom apartment, a resort-like lifestyle awaits. We have for you a shimmering swimming pool with sunning area, a fitness center with cardio and resistance gear, and an E-lounge with gourmet coffee bar. Our award-winning landscapes feature five fully stocked ponds that create an oasis of tranquility while our unbeatable address in the center of the historic Bellgrade plantation is yet another detail that sets us apart from the rest. Since we are pet-friendly, we made sure to add a leash-free pet park for your furry friends to enjoy.
Forget all about stressful commutes and enjoy being minutes away from both top employers like VCU, Capital One, St. Francis Hospital, as well as a wide variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment venues including Sycamore Square and Chesterfield Town Center Mall. Learn how you can make your dream home a reality and call us to schedule a tour!